Apr 2, 2015

Spring....I guess!!

Considered posting yesterday....but figured everyone might think it was an April Fools joke.
Yes...they tell me it's spring....really??
By the looks of my backyard...you'd never know.
I'm hopeful that this will all change really soon. After all...even the Lowes store is starting to bring in spring plants....poor things!

Oh well....whether it "looks" like spring or not...it's time to start preparing for it.
My first Torn Paper Paintings workshop of the season is only two weeks away.

Also time to get all my latest paintings ready for a run to The Little Beach Gallery to freshen up the wall for the new season. Lots of new pieces will be showing up there....including a new batch of minis.
Also...my fabulous daughter...and brilliant webmaster...has almost fully completed the long overdue process of updating my website for me. I'm certainly at fault for not paying enough attention to it at times. Now...all the pics in the gallery are of "available" works.....all the sold pieces removed, and other pages freshened up!
Always busy with things in the works....but can't spoil all the surprises!!l
Onward....spring is here somewhere....I just know it.

No comments: