Nov 18, 2015

Busy Busy Busy

Yep....times flies sometimes.
It's that time of the year when you're not only busy with the usual stuff...but the holidays are all falling in on top of it.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner...it can only mean Christmas and Christmas shopping..etc. is soon to follow....,making it even busier.
Well....just wanted to let you know that I am indeed around. Part of my missing time has been in tending to a bad tooth. With the last of three dentists visits done....the plan of action is a root canal the first week in Dec....yuck.
I did at least get another Torn Paper Painting done while this was going on...Annabelle. Needed a new mermaid!!
Working on some holiday stuff now.
Also...progress....my Torn Paper Paintings Zazzle shop will be open for business very soon!!!
Stay tuned. I'll be posting the opening here shortly. You'll be able do some fun holiday shopping of lots of cool products with my painting images....just in time

No comments: