Nov 30, 2015

Open for Business!!

Well...it's been a long time in coming and a lot of hard work....but the new Torn Paper Paintings "Zazzle" store is now up and running.
I've spent many months working on setting this up in between doing my actual paintings along with all my promotional work.
I've also managed to receive and evaluate the quality of many of the products offered. I'd never allow my name to be placed on products that I couldn't stand behind and feel proud of. This is why I've done all the work with this shop personally.
Here is just a sampling of the products I've looked over personally.
So far...I've been proud of all of them...so Yes...I'd stand behind them and this is why I've let the shop go "live" now!
We're just in time for the holiday shopping season.
Another thing I might add with that in mind.......they ship fast. I'm always soo impressed with how quickly I've received all my products.
I do hope you take the time to check out the store.
If you look at the "new products" section....every single day there are new items added. You may find them there even before I load them into the shop "category" they will be found in later.

I'm soo glad to be an artist in an age where possibilities like this are open for all of us to take advantage of to promote our work.
Soo...take a peek and let me know what you think, either here...or on the Torn Paper Paintings FB FanPage....of what you might love to find there sometime!!!

No comments: